C.A.R.E.S.© Fertility Program

IVF Financing-CARES Fertility ProgramThe Fertility Program for Today’s IVF Clinic and Patients

~ The C.A.R.E.S.© Fertility Program ~

Fertility treatment in today’s economy? Well, depending on the type of treatment needed, the cost could be as little as $1,000 or well over $40,000.

Sure, patients with a 750 or higher credit score, great jobs making six figures and no other outstanding debt can afford to secure a loan for $40,000 or more to pay for an over priced Shared Risk or Refund Package, plus the required stimulation medications….

Unfortunately, what percentage of a clinic’s patients fall into that category, today? Likely, a very small portion, and if your clinic is offering a Shared Risk plan, looking at the decline in the number of packages your practice has been selling over the past two to three years is going to be a good indicator. That decline will continue, and likely get worse, not better.

IVF Financing-Empty PocketsIVF Financing ~ Let’s be honest, most patients simply cannot afford Shared Risk and Refund Programs.

In fact, only about 5% of couples experiencing infertility actually seek IVF treatment. This leaves the other 95% of infertile couples looking for alternative therapy options for achieving a pregnancy.

A Great Alternative does Exist!

Combining innovation and affordability, The C.A.R.E.S.© Program takes a new approach on IVF financing to assist fertility clinics and their patients. The program employs discounts rather than refunds, and offers single cycle/option packages. Providing affordable options that meet the needs of today’s patients, increases the number of applicants who are able to, and will proceed with treatment.

The C.A.R.E.S.© Program helps clinics gain access to the largely overlooked population of fertility patients who require or desire less aggressive therapy (non-ART procedures) like Clomid/Femara and Ovulation Induction.

However, the C.A.R.E.S.© Program does not overlook patients who desire or require IVF or Donor Egg IVF, because it does include packages specifically for these A.R.T. procedures.

So, what  does The C.A.R.E.S.© Program accomplish that others don’t?

How does the fact that the C.A.R.E.S.© Program addresses the financial and treatment needs of over 90% of your patient base, as opposed to only 10%, sound?

What would an increase in services of that magnitude mean for your practice?

For additional information please visit our page titled: “CARES© Fertility Financing Program

Please visit The C.A.R.E.S.© website.

[cta id=’996′]